Handouts and Resources from Selected Presentations
- Using Technology to Facilitate Comprehensive Music Learning in Band. Handout from the presentation given on July 1, 2014 during the Ithaca College Conference on Instrumental Music at Ithaca College in Ithaca, NY.
- Making the Most of Music Practice: Research Based Strategies to Motivate and Empower Students. Handout from the presentation given with Dr. Matthew Schatt at the 2014 Ohio Music Education Association (OMEA) Professional Development Conference held in Columbus, OH.
- Creating, Performing, and Responding to Music with Technology: From Research to the Music Classroom. Presentation given at the 2014 Ohio Music Education Association (OMEA) Professional Development Conference held in Columbus, OH.
- Musical Creativity in the Cloud. Resource list from my presentation given at the 2014 Florida Educational Technology Conference (FETC) held in Orlando, FL.
- Models for Developing Pre- and In-Service Music Teachers’ Understanding of Technology Integration. Handout from a presentation given with Dr. Rick Dammers at the 2013 Association for Technology in Music Instruction (ATMI) National Conference in conjunction with College Music Society (CMS) National Conference held in Cambridge, MA.
- Making Music with Your iPad. Handout from a presentation given at the 2013 International Society for Technology in Education Conference (ISTE) held in San Antonio, TX.
- Google Tools for Music Education. Website used for a summer workshop taught at Baldwin Wallace University.
- Music Learning in a Digital World. Resources mentioned in my keynote address at the 2013 Technology Institute for Music Education/Ohio Music Education Association conference held in Columbus, OH.
- Making Music with iPads & other iOS Devices. Presentation given with Tom Jordan at the 2013 Technology Institute for Music Education/Ohio Music Education Association conference held in Columbus, OH.
- Resources and Strategies for Assessment in Distance Education. Presentation given at the College Music Society Pre-Conference Workshop: Teaching Music with Distance Learning Resources (November 14, 2012)
- DigiCamp (University of Akron; June 28 - July 1, 2012)
- Music Education - Online (Baldwin-Wallace College; July 2, 2012)